We share the entrepreneurial spirit of our customers and partners, and we create close ties with them on a daily basis.
From the moment a locomotive is delivered, a dedicated Akiem sales and technical team ensures a close and responsive relationship at every stage of the contract.
- Needs analysis and forward planning for fleet renewal
- Cost optimisation strategy and business review
- Fleet availability commitments and indicators
During the lease
- Contract compliance (choice of maintenance provider, locomotive delivery, definition of management processes, etc.)
- Fleet operational management (hotline and scheduling routine maintenance operations, variations during the contract period, renewals, etc.)
At the end of the lease
- End-of-contract management: photographic return service and condition report compiled by both parties, ensuring a smooth and transparent locomotive return process.
Our contact people are competent, professional and reliable.
The team is responsive, flexible, and easy-to-reach.
Your contact people at each stage:
- The project sales manager is your main contact and supervises the entire project.
- The Akiem engineering unit approves and manages projects to acquire or modify locomotives, guaranteeing compliance and meeting the schedule.
- The series production engineers provide feedback on maintenance and components for each locomotive series. They ensure rolling stock reliability and safety.
- The project manager oversees performance through a regular reporting process.
- Operational Fleet Management has responsibility for scheduling technical operations and staffing the hotline.
- The integrated logistics support team is in charge of delivery, technical documentation, organising training and managing spare part orders.
Our people’s quality and the trust our customers place in us is recognised every year during the annual customer satisfaction survey.
maintenance workshops and mobile teams
languages spoken by an international maintenance team