"The company’s activities have accelerated, the team has grown, and the impacts of internationalisation are now felt more than ever in our work."
In this function, you would be responsible for the complete maintenance at a site or in a region.
Your main tasks would include:
- Strategic and operational development of the region and/or location in terms of qualitative and quantitative growth
- Implementing processes to increase service levels and productivity (staff, infrastructure, innovation, efficiency, and new ways of working)
- The orientation of the region or location for a significant increase in all service and maintenance activities
- Optimization of internal interfaces (planning, material & supply management, finance, HR)
- The management of the local staff
- Investment and maintenance planning and implementation of all maintenance activities at the site
- Compliance and optimization of work processes, order and cleanliness (5S, lean management and identification of potential for improvement
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- Forward-oriented leadership, leading a team of specialists in a positive and motivating way
- Well-founded and diversified expertise in the field of technical services and maintenance
- An engineering degree and first experiences as a manager (e.g. as group leader in a production facility)
- Knowledge and experience in the maintenance of locomotives would be ideal,
- Experience with regard to the specific requirements of a service organization are helpful
- A dynamic personality, resilient and interested in change situations
- You are well structured and able to work in a matrix structure
- Very good English skills are indispensable