In this position you would be responsible for the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance work as well as the performance of revisions, and general inspections.
Your principal missions would be:
- Performance of preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Inspection and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic train control components
- Exchange of electrical and mechanical components
- Inspection of various train protection systems, train radio and brake inspections
- Implementation of various repair measures
- Processing of test and measurement protocols
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- A Technical training, e.g. as an electrical engineer, mechatronics technician, mechanic or electrician or in comparable professions
- Ideally a prior experience in the maintenance and repair of rail vehicles, your experience in mechanical and plant engineering would also be welcome
- You are autonomous and assume your responsibility,
- You are flexible and ready to take on new challenges and tasks
- You are a team player, and you like to travel