"These missions are international and very varied, and we solve numerous challenges on a daily basis, that’s what the group Akiem stands for."
In this position you would be responsible for the execution of preventive and corrective maintenance work as well as the performance of revisions, and general inspections.
Your principal missions would be:
- Performance of preventive and corrective maintenance activities
- Inspection and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic train control components
- Exchange of electrical and mechanical components
- Inspection of various train protection systems, train radio and brake inspections
- Implementation of various repair measures
- Processing of test and measurement protocols
What do you need to succeed in this position?
- A Technical training, e.g. as an electrical engineer, mechatronics technician, mechanic or electrician or in comparable professions
- Ideally a prior experience in the maintenance and repair of rail vehicles, your experience in mechanical and plant engineering would also be welcome
- You are autonomous and assume your responsibility,
- You are flexible and ready to take on new challenges and tasks
- You are a team player, and you like to travel